- This event has passed.
What is The SLII Experience™
February 28 @ 9:00 am - March 2 @ 11:00 am
SLII® is the most widely taught leadership model in the world. It teaches leaders to use the appropriate leadership style in response to the needs of the person and the situation. Our interactive learning design uses powerful techniques that immerse learners in SLII quickly, deeply, and effectively.
• The most widely taught leadership model in the world
• Used to train more than 5 million managers at leading organizations
• Validated through decades of research
• Universally impactful at all levels across an organization
• Proven results
Why You Need this Training
As a people manager. Your work environment is more challenging than ever with unclear goals, shifting priorities, lack of alignment?
As you know, your role is now more important than ever. You need to engage and inspire your team. And you deserve to be set up for success, whether you were recently promoted, are working with a new team, or want to stave off the quiet-quitting trend or just want to improve your teams performance.
When is The SLII Experience™
LIVE – VIRTUAL OPEN-GROUP SESSION
Day 1 – 28th February 2023
• Session 1: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
• Session 2: 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Day 2 – 1st March 2023
• Session 3: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
• Session 4: 14:00 – 16:00 CET
Day 3 – 2nd March 2023
• Session 5: 09:00 – 11:00 CET
Who Should Attend
• Individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness: Executives, senior-level managers, mid-level managers, new managers, and supervisors.
• Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
• Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
• Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
• Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
• Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan